These seem to be getting late but with the holiday and being out of the office so much lately I am doing my best. Sunday was a wonderful day with the people of The Village Chapel. There is no other group of people I would rather be with than this group God has assembled. Here are few of my thoughts for this week:
- First service still continues to amaze me! There were almost as many people in first as in second service.
- Joel continues to grow in his gifting of leading ministry. Can’t wait to see how God uses him in the future.
- Village Kids was busting at the seems second service. Christin is doing a good job of raising up an committed group of volunteers.
- The Paramedics had to come into the sanctuary in the middle of second service. One of our ladies had a seizure. What was cool was that the fire captain goes to our church, a Doctor and off duty fireman were near by to help till they got there. The best of all our church went to prayer for her and as of today she is doing good.
- Our first Newcomers lunch is this Sunday. I am excited because I will get to meet so many of the new people
- Taught on 1 John 2:28-3:10. Really love how John shows us that we are children of God. You can listen to the podcast here.
- The clothes donations continue to flood in