Today was a busy day at the church. Besides doing the normal services we also had communion and our leadership lunch after the services. When I got home I was toast. It is the equivalent of teaching three forty five minute messages. Here are some of my thoughts.
- The weather was awesome! I love coastal cloudiness in the morning.
- We had a ton of workers today. Major props to our volunteers.
- Tom busted out the harmonica for worship and it was awesome!
- Had a new couple tell that the worship brought tears to their eyes.
- Taught from 1 Samuel 24 and how to overcome a critical spirit. Really ministered to some people.
- David is such a great example of Godly living.
- The leadership lunch went great!
- Had about 50 people there and our hospitality team hit it out of the park!
- Shared more about our vision and core values
- Showed a clip from the “It” video by Craig Groschel
- Talked about how we do church governance
- Finished up introducing our new part time employee
This week will be the first normal work week in over two months! Looking forward to a regular work schedule.