I haven’t done one of these all summer because our schedule has been so hectic but hopefully now I will be able to get back into it.
Services were great today. We seem to be hitting a groove and getiing back our momentum. Really looking forward to the fall. I have really enjoyed teaching through the book of 1 Samuel. Today we looked at the “Behaving Wisely.” We saw how David behaved wisely in his life and God prospered him for it.
Here are a couple of my thoughts:
- Worship has been off the hook with the whole worship team up there. Tom is doing a great job!
- Thought the weather was going to keep the crowds away but they still came. Just as it was getting hot God sent a cool breeze.
- One of the best things about The Village Chapel is the fellowship
- New wineskins seems to to be one of the themes that God is doing this fall
- Had a great response to Women’s ministry kickoff
- Several new people signed up for our set up team
- Looks like we are going to have a fun crowd at the Dodgers game on Sept 18th
- Seeing lots of visitors along with 2nd and 3rd time families coming back
- Share the vision for the future of the church
- That was kind of scary but it was really well received
- Not going to share it here just yet but if you want to know just ask one of our members