If you don't like college football then don't read any further:
They announced who is going to the Bowls this year. A Couple of thoughts:
- Once again no one wants to touch USC
- Someone tell me how Florida can be in the Title game after losing to Ole Miss at home?
- USC lost to Oregon State on the road and Oregon State could've gone to the Rose Bowl
- Not convinced by Oklahoma. They lost to Texas and really didn't play anybody else
- None the less Florida and Oklahoma will be a good game as will Penn State and USC
- I do not understand how Ohio State makes it to the Fiesta Bowl when Bosie State is undefeated?
- The BCS is so rigged towards the big money schools it is not funny
- It is even more rigged towards the SEC, Big 12, & Big 10 than the Pac 10
- This is the third year in a row that USC is the best team in the nation and going to the Rose Bowl
- Everyone talks about the Pac 10 being down but is Tennesse, Auburn, Mississippi State better than UCLA, Arizona State, and Oregon? Oh wait UCLA beat Tennesse!
- the Poinsettia Bowl looks intriguing…yeah right